GET YOUR LIFE BACK! CRUTCHES ARE OBSOLETE!
Why would you use an ARM crutch (or scooter) when a LEG CRUTCH works so much better?
Before you buy let's make sure iWALK2.0 will work for you:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2.Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4'10" and 6'6"? (see sizing limitations below)
8. Are you under 275 pounds?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27" or less?
If you answered yes to all, then read on, and get ready to ditch your crutches.
iWALK2.0 is the hands free, pain free alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters. Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Stop sitting on the sidelines of your own life because a lower leg injury is impeding your mobility. The iWALK2.0 allows you continue your daily routine with little to no interruption, all while safely letting your lower leg injury heal.
The iWALK2.0 is a crutch alternative for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries that frees the user from the limitations of conventional crutches. No more pain, nerve damage, or using your arms to support your weight, because the iWALK2.0 enables the user to walk normally without using your upper body to provide support. If you need to be non-weight bearing for any length of time and do not want give up your traditional daily routine, the iWALK2.0 is for you!
Walking on the iWALK2.0 feels natural and easy
Features and Benefits:
- Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Regain your independence
- Tool free, intuitive adjustments
- One size fits from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Take on or off in seconds
- Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
- Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
- Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
- Comfortable for long term use
- Keeps your injury partially elevated
- Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
- Clinically proven
Not suited for:
- Injuries of the knee or above
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- People with injuries or limitations in both legs
- Those over 275 lbs
- Thigh circumference greater than 28"
- Inability to bend knee 90 degrees on your injured leg
If you're over 60, pay careful attention - iWALK2.0 might not be for you. It's difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition and abilities vary considerably from individual to individual, especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by people in their 70's and beyond, but we've also seen people in their early 60's who could not adapt. You do not need to be an elite athlet to use the iWALK2.0 but you do need average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly person will succeed on the iWALK2.0.
Rule of Thumb - If you can briskly walk up and down stair without using a hand rail, then you possess the physical abilities to use the iWALK2.0.
Leg length is the most important factor in determining if the iWALK2.0 will fit, however, since most people don't know their leg length, we use height as a starting point. In general, the iWALK2.0 will fit you if you are between 4'10" to 6'6" tall, however, there are exceptions. If you are between 4'10" and 5'1", there is a 95% chance that the it will fit. Similarly, if you are between 6'2" and 6'6" there is also a 95% chance it will fit. For more detailed sizing requirements, visit our website at www.iwalk-free.com.
See Shipping Info tab above
Proper fit is easy to achieve, and essential to success. For your satisfaction and safety, view our instructions entirely BEFORE you try the device. See Fitting and Use Instructions tab at right.